cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Translation rules

Hi, I have a problem understanding translation rules, I have configured this in a Voice gateway, somebody can helpme, telling me what it´s mean?? thanks. rule 1 /^31\(..\)$/ /14\1/ I think that this means any call with 31.. translate at 14.., bu...

My problem is as follows.  I have a cisco 7965.  My customer would like to program a speed dial to dial a number, and than after the call is answered, it requires a pin number.  He wants to program another speed dial with the pin number, but the phon...

grame0001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have some cisco 7821 SIP IP Phones and the are registered with our CUCM and the problem we have now is when we call the extensio number 6121(Cisco 7911 is behind this extension) on the 7821 SIP phone the phone is locked and we should unplug the...

Hi all I have a CUCM (9.1.2) that complains about LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded/LogPartitionHighWaterMarkExceeded. I have lowered the amount of files and file size of the trace settings. This didnt help much. I have deleted the biggest files in B...

tony loktu by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes