IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I see the users I want to have Jabber under the Unassigned Section under Precense Toplogy in IMPv11. I'm seeing some differences between impv11 and IMPv9. I'm used to selecting the users in the unassigned group and choosing assign. In IMPv11 I do not...

sam saeed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have customer on CUCM version 9.X and they are adding DNS.  When they went to add DNS it spit out the error message that it will invalidate the license file.  I know on previous version of CUCM they used license MAC's and changing ce...

Ryan Gunn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,   Could some one explain me what is called Codec Pass-through is all about. I have tried reading many documents and all it says is about the fax and modem pass-through. But I know this command is inserted under MTP and Transcoder in IO...

Hi guys, I have a Cisco C881-V-K9 in France and I have connected two BRIs to my Telco. I attached a file with a call test, debug isdn q931 and debug isdn q921.I have a problem with BRIs.When a made an inbound call, all channels try to get the call as...

Hi, we have an UC560-BRI-K9 integrated router. This UCME contain a two free vic slot. For now we use only two integrated BRI ports but, if we installing other two VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE to implement more external ISDN line, we need also other license for it...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes