IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I’m after a little advice.Previously we have purchased some Cisco VOIP phones, model 7811to keep as spare phones.  A couple of weeks ago we went to use them and asked our IT service provider to configure them on their network for our use and t...

NoelM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together, when provisioning a phone (8851) I get an error message that the xxxx is not a valid ID. in my PCP everything looks fine. Do you have any idea how I can solve this problem ? Thanks a lot

Ela_68 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have a CUCM cluster of 3 servers (1 pub and 2 sub). Version is 12.0. When trying to take backup it is showing error at the component REPORTER of PUB. I have restarted the DRF services of all servers as well as restarted the server but the same...

Hi, just bought an unused Cisco 7960G IP Phone, but I'm not sure where I can install the firmware files for it. As it is an old phone and isn't under support anymore I wondered if there was a way for me to get it to work. Thanks, Harry.              ...

HarryChad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice Gateway

Hello Everyone, My client has  a 3945 router serving as a voice gateway. They was a power outage last week and suddenly my client can't make outbound calls. Everything seems to be okay, they was no configuration change but they still can't make outbo...

Hello all,I am trying to see what would be the best way to address fail-over of SIP trunking.  We have two data centers and each have one CUBE with one dedicated ITSP circuit connecting into it.  We recently added an over the internet SIP trunk for a...

PaulS72 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi -Do anyone have an informational link describing the voice translation rules?  I need to get a better understanding on how the syntax is used.  I already understand rule # /123/ /567/ which says match 123 and replace it with 567.  It's this that I...

MrButton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some details first:CallManager 11.5.1.12900-21NEC DT800 series IP phoneIPv4 onlyHey all,I want to connect an NEC DT800 IP phone to our CM, however I am getting Registration Rejected from CM. The phone reports SIP Server Not Found but I wonder if that...

PACC by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends, We have a customer with a newly installed site where phones from time to time lose their registration. They get stuck in the "Registering" state seen on their screens and only can get back working by manually resetting its configuration...

Hi Everyone,We have a requirement to change Layer2 connectivity from Remote-Site to Main-site from a radio(Layer2 Trunk) to an IPSEC tunnel.The plan was, we need to change the IP address of the remote-site as IPSEC tunnel wont work with same subnet (...

peter887 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes