IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VG204 Fax dials and remote fax answers but cuts off to silence after you hear fax tone for a second, below is config, and debug  Current configuration : 2675 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log...

Resolved! FXS DID

Dear all, anyone with experience on FXS /DID can tell us whether this ports work like an FXO?Apart from the DID Signalling involved, would the provider actually "expect" the signal as a regular station, it they would still provide the "current" as it...

Hi,AllI am using cisco 2911SR router try to upgrade phone firmware in ip phone 8945 sires  through TFTP  but the tftp erroe for uploading time please see the bellow ...CME Router#copy tftp flashAddress or name of remote host [192.168.20.144]?Source f...

Hello, I’m trying to configure SRST site. The phones are configured; SRST reference is configured and added under the device pool. However, when I go the setting on the phone or from phone web page, I‘m not able to see the SRST as a CCUM, only three ...