IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have E1(voice) link connected to 2900 router,telephony service provider gave us 4 fixed  number with 4 variable extensions for example: 1234XXXXmy ip phones registred to Cisco Unified Call Manager 10.5.when I use PLAR for E1 voice-port to recept...

Hello,I currently have about twenty phone SCCPAnd one SIP phoneI have an ISR2901, CME 10.5. , and I have set up an NTP All SCCP phones have the correct date format, and the correct time.My SIP Phone is registered, all work perfectly. The only concern...

jchevalon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a project that is HQ where the CUCM is located and phones are registered everything is working fine, and a branch that contains 250 phones i have a doubt about IP address schema , the IP address is as following: HQ LAN : 172.16.0.0/16   , DHCP...

msaeedi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm in the process of upgrading CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26 to either 8.5.1.12900-7 or 8.5.1.13900-5 and I am receving the messages 'Name does not match any filter pattern' for both upgrade files.  What does this mean?  Please see attached screenshot.I...