IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi All,I m actually using a CUCM connected to the CUBA 8.X with 4 client license.I want add a second server to support 8 new client, so i have to use CUBA 9.X and to be installed to a new server ( CUBA 8. end of sale and support only max 6 client).In...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi It looks like that all interface for voip traffic need to be trusted first. Why using the trust ? I think trust configuration can delete all previous mark and start new mark at the interface ? Am I right ? Any one can confirm it or correct it for ...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Here is my scenario.Incoming call SIP Trunk 2811 ==> CUBE 3845 IVR ==> via Dial-peers Towards CM. My IVR is on 3845 PRI router, working fine. Now i also have 2811 router sip trunk. Now i need to forwards SIP calls from 2811 towards 3845 router IV...

Hi All, I got a request to setup CDR feature in CME environment with Custom report format. I did google and find one PDF that says use Radius server to integrate with CME. Please advice as the configuration seems that need to configure aaa with Radiu...

I have two new factory installed B7k servers that appear to be running very slow.They have been preinstalled with the Cisco OEM 5.5 update 2 Esxi which appears to be the latest available. I have updated all bios and firmware using the latest HUU(2.0....

neily by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody, I am new in voice field My company has around 25 users, and they have 2FXO ports in CME, now they want to migrate from CME to CUCM,  so i want to know how to configure FXO ports for CUCM.. please explain this to me

Hi All, Hope someone could possibly help me out here as this is driving me crazy! My CUCME is falling over about every 12 hours. When i do a sh log i get:%IVR-3-LOW_CPU_RESOURCE : IVR: System experiencing high cpu utilization (99/100). Call (callID=8...