IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,Hope you are doing well!We have deployed Mesh configuration for site (A) controller 5508 with version 7.6.130.0Can we have a Mesh AP redundancy with site (B) controller 5508 with version 7.6.130.0 which is over a WAN if, site A controll...

Resolved! SIp trunk failover

I have setup a sip trunk to a third party server that works as a voice directory server.this works fine, however what I would like to do is in the case of  the 3rd party server being unavailable, I would want cisco to forward the call to a receptiond...

silex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm setting up some 2960's that will be used for cisco phones. On my access ports I'm using 'auto qos voip cisco-phone' for automatic setup of qos.On my trunk ports I'm using 'auto qos voip trust' to allow qos tagging to follow the frames to th...

I am running a system clustering multisite over WAN (HQ, Site 1, Site 2). Each of the sites are connected to the HQ via WAN.In each of the site, i have 2 subscribers and in the HQ, i have 1 Pub and 2 SubsI originally have 1 MPLS circuit which works p...

Hello,Request someone to help me to understand below license terms.Part NoDescriptionQtyCP-8831-EU-K9=Cisco 8831 Base/Control Panel for APAC, EMEA, & Australia1CON-PSRT-CP8831K9PRTNR SS 8X5XNBD Cisco 8831 IP Confer Phone w/ controller4CP-8831-DCU-SSp...

Ria by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes