IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of users who say the speaker phone part does not work well.  When making calls to an outside line they say that the party they call can not hear them when our users use the speaker phone.  They tried calling again, and still, the part...

enieto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a need to allow remote SIP devices access to the enterprise Communications Manger.  The thought was to have the devices register to CME in a DMZ and then do a SIP trunk from CME to the CUCM cluster.Rules of engagement:  1) Remote devices will ...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have to deploy Cisco Unified Communications on a multi site design.The particularity is that on each site data vlans are interconnected via a "Data IP WAN" while voice vlans are connected together through a separate "Voice IP WAN".I'll have wir...

Hi to all the Cisco techs,I believe that the platform for a 2691 MPS router (albeit a bit old) according to the IOS and CME matrix is the following:12.4(11)T 5 that uses Cisco Unified CME 4.0(2) Specifications for phone loads etc12.4(4)XC4 that uses ...