IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have configured PLAR in VG224 Analog port which connected to Intercom ( Analog Door Bazzar). This Analog port configured as SCCP port which registered with CME 8.0. Now issue is:1. Some one push the intercom button, it start ringing on IP P...

So we have a situation where we have a 3rd party IP PBX integrated with CUCM via a SIP trunk. The IP PBX has it own Voice Mail system it uses, so calls from phones registered to call manager to phones on the IP PBX will reach the Voice Mail that is i...

Hello, I am looking to disable voice command completely.  I don't want users to have the ability save/delete/repeat messages using voice.  I want all users to use the keypad. I thought this option was COS; Allow Access to Advanced Features Allow Acce...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of or have any good labs where you're given the task of configuring QoS on a basic network?  Up until now I've mostly been troubleshooting deployments that already have it configured, and wanted some practical experience configuring ...