IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`m upgrating cucm 5.1.3(a) to 7.1.3.3000-1 and then to 8.6.I`m install my cucm on ESXi,while upgrating 5.1.3 to 7.1.3 i get error that Errors encountered. The directory was located and searched but no valid options or upgrades were available. Note, ...

Resolved! Cisco Phone- 8851

I need to set a phone password to my Cisco phone. I have administration password already. Any one can call from my phone when I am not in my seat. So I need to put a password for my own good.Please help me to find a solution. Thank you,Jayan

jayanww09 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Here is my issue.I have a 3550 switch, a 7940G phone, and a regular DHCP Client Laptop(not 100% on the name) and when I enable port security my access vlan will not get a data Ip and my phone will not boot correctly.I understand that ip phones ...

Hello,currently, I am in process of creating new call center with CUCM 9/UCCX 10.5 and Finesse. All the calls right now deliver CTI Route Point id rather than callers id. What do I need to so I get original callers id?

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to download some CDRs via RTMT. When I try, I get the error: "Operation failed as following file is not allowed to download" Then the file name of a CDR or CMR file. (Clicking close just brings up another file, ad infinitum) Suggestions as...

Hi, I am having a problem on a CCME with a SIP trunk to the provider and a couple of SCCP phones.In short call pickup is not working any more, according to my knowledge this was working and nothing changed in the config. When I call from outside the ...

Resolved! QoS Question

Hello,  I have run into a 3rd party SIP phone and had a questions about QoS.  These phones mark packets with Class Selector 3 (CS3) decimal 24.  If I am using AutoQoS on the switches and standard QoS that recognizes Cisco Voice Packets with their tag...