IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I would like to request you all to please help me understand the SSL Certificate requirements needed for the below Cisco UC apps (all latest versions) so that users who access UC Apps user page do not receive a certificate error: CUCM 10.5...

Good day, Experts please help me with my issue. i get a delay in Call Establishment when i dial a number on my CUCM 9 even when # is pressed it takes 10-15 second. I have reduced the T302 time to 3000 from the default 15000, I still get a 10 - 15 sec...

The virtualisation Wiki page ( http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_Unified_Communications_Manager_%28CUCM%29 ) shows that only vanilla ESXi 5.5 is supported. ESXi 5.5 Update 2 has been out almost a year and that's still not showing...

Hi, I am trying to use the CURRI interface to  change the Calling Name of a caller.the problem that I am facing is that CUCM doesn't connect to the application server.in log: |AppInfo  |HttpManager - received routing req transactionID(16777229) for E...

pusakills by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have configured a trunk with a provider using CUBE.Callmanager--------CUBE--------ProviderThe provider wants early offer and G729r8So we configured a SIP trunk with a device pool/region so that only g729 is allowed between SIP trunk and the res...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 58 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In our network, We have registered new SIP phones and its just working fine except MOH. We just have software media resources on CUCM.When we press hold button on phone there is just silence. SCCP to SIP and SIP to SIP Moh not working.But SCCP to...

Hi,I have some 7841 IP Phones which authenticate over 802.1X (EAP-TLS with the Manufactured Installed Certificate with FreeRadius).Now we bought some additional ones which do not work with the same config.I realized that the "old" ones have V03 at th...