IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i dial from an  ip phone to an analog phone i get a busy tone . but there is no problem when i call any number on the PSTN my design is :Cisco router ( H323 )with 2 FXO ports one of them is connected to the ip telephony network and the other is ...

Hi Guys,I am trying to Recover corrupted CUCM 7.1 by using external CD-ROM but getting following error " Cannot find kickstart file on CD-ROM".Can any one hlep me how to fix this issue.Thanks

Hi , I am try to configure custom soft-key template but not find TrnsfVM option under "Voice register Template. Though I am able to see for the SCCP not for SIP.  SVSR-1(config-register-temp)#softkeys connected ?  ConfList  List all participants in c...

HII have a problem .i config my gateway 3845,and one FXO interface card on it .but when pstn phone call in ,i can't receive the ANI.the TECO confirm they already send the ANI.but the gateway display invalid data *Aug 28 09:07:54.710: [0/0/3] htsp_sto...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes