IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i've a problem with a CUCM cluster 8.6.2-20000-2 and local installer version "cm-locale-it_IT-8.6.2.1000-1.cop.sgn", italian locale.We use the number 0 as code for access the PSTN, so all route-pattern toward the voice-gateway are configured ...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need some help with this, please.We have a Unity Connection cluster (1 Publisher and 1 Subscriber) and we received this alert from the Subscriber:Service operational status is DOWN.Connection DB Event Publisher. I have checked the replication...

With CUCM 10.5, is there a way to have a caller be prompted to continue holding, or leave a voicemail, once they've been "queued"? I have it set up this way:Caller dial 5099.  This is a directory number with voicemail.  The greeting says "thanks for ...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco 8961 with a KEM, is there a way, from the phone, to query the underlying number on a KEM Button?  For example, there is a one-touch speed dial button called ABC Company.  Can a user, from a phone, ascertain the number that was programmed a...