cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SRST Question.

hi all, I have a GW configured with srst I have to migrate this GW to a different location, but in this new location, the Internet access will not be enabled yet, my question is, when I connect all connected, will this phone go to srst mode? or I hav...

Hello, my institution has callmanager 8. The problem is main business number is giving a busy signal when dialed. All other extensions are working fine. This started happening after a power outage. I am not very strong on troubleshooting the phone sy...

Hi there,I´ve a CUCM 10.5 and two gateway H323 working for different location. When the call in for GW1 from PSTN and user put caller on hold the music play ok.But when the call in from PSTN GW2 and user put caller on hold, they just listen tone on h...

ggl277808 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a shared line which can take 6 calls simultaneously. Let's assume that we have 4 calls going at once on that shared line.A fifth person (who can make a call on that line but is currently idle) wants to barge into one of the existing 4 call...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP EXTENSIONS

Hi,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a while, I am using CME which is working fine with my sccp phones, I recently acquired cisco 9971 phones that I have registered with SIP. My problem is that the sip extensions cannot call the pstn. P...