IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've noticed that the MWI light on the second line\button on our 7941\42's doesnt light up like the primary line\button does. Is this normal behavior and can it be changed so that the button does light up when a voicemail is left on the line that the...

i'm facing disconnected issue with analog lines , sometimes its working fine someday issue coming back  voice-port 0/1/2 trunk-group Zero supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call supervisory custom-cptone Cust_Tone no vad cptone BE timeouts interdigi...

When our operators transfer a call to another coworker they do announce the call.  However, the person who's receiving the transferred call just hears silence after the transfer key is pressed.  They are connected to the customer and the call is live...

Hi All,I am running CUCM 8.6 would like to know if its possible to disable caller ID. i mean i do not want to send any digits at all to SIP Provider. Ofcourse my SIP provider is willing to accept this type of call.e.g. Calling number 1000 called numb...

Resolved! MOH question

this question is to get the answer how MOH works  in CUCM and gateways  when there is an internal call between 2 phones and one  phone push  the hold button ,  how to know the phone which audio will play if there is an audio in flash memory and  othe...

Resolved! Do I need a SBC?

Do I need a sbc for VoIP? I think so but correct me if I am wrong.Here is the scenario:I have two networks: one data and one voice. Firewall rule prevents data communicating with voice. I have soft phone on computer on data network. I need to have th...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes