IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have migrated from cisco call manager 4.1.3 to cucm 7.1.5, every change that I have made is replicated to de suscriber without problems (phones, css, partitions, locations, etc) but when I need to active or to stop any service to suscriber from ...

We have 2 cisco 2811 routers and both of them are showing clock (software and hardware) and date as Nov 1933. I did set the software clock as current time and date and then use clock update calendar command to update its hardware clock. After switchi...

Hi all,We have module NME-CUE "end of life software" with version unity 8.0.2.We are going to remplace for new module SM-SRE-710-K9 with CUE version 8.6.7 (CUE 8.6.7 is compatible with our CUCM ver 8.0).I have question about backup compatibility betw...

We have the task for replacing around 2,000 model 7960 series phones with shiny new 8841 models.  Physically swapping the phone is easy enough, but transferring the device description, DNs, and speed dials will be tedious at best.  Especially since t...

Morning All,Hoping someone out there can help resolve an issue for me.In a previous role, I was configuring a CUCM v9 the day before I left.It was a fresh install.I started creating routing patterns and noticed that if I created specific routing patt...

ashleyBT1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone know how i can display the Enterprise Alternate number settings on Callmanager CLI? I'm using Version 10.5.I got some troubles with my SQL-statements.. How do i get the CTI route points with the CLI? I need to set the Number Mask on th...

I am using CUCM 10.5.1.10000-7 and am using ILS to propogate dial plans between two clusters.  We use quite a few CTI route points but so I generally import them into the cluster with all the appropriate settings and line association settings. I need...

Hi All         We migrated from Avaya G3r to CUCM 7.X in our new office and currently have two issues related to Modem Passthrough.  If we initiate an Modem > V 224 (MGCP) > outward > 3845 (MGCP) > E1 Controller PRI > PSTN Modem Dail-up this works fi...