cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Corporate Directory Forwarding

Hopefully someone can answer this.  I am on CUCM 11.5 and CUCA... I have a directory handler set up for our main call handler.  My CEO would like it if when someone spells her name in the directory and chooses it, that it goes to her AA's extension i...

plavin001 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FXO Caller-ID issue with Du UAE

Hello, Faced an issue with the our Analog lines terminated on FXO ports. After long time working fine, the caller-ID stopped displaying for called incoming from the Analog lines on our Gateway conneted to Du telephone provider in Dubai Knowledge Vill...

Resolved! Auto Dial on ata 191

Hello together We are currently changing the Telephony of one of our customers from analog to VoIP.We have already used the ata 191 several times and are very satisfied so far. Now the customer has a doorbell, which is connected to the analog System....

anzel by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hunt group on SIP SRST mode

I has a centralized UC infrastructure with only two CUCM and remote sites with Cisco 4321 voicewayand some 7821 IP phones. The PSTN is linked to the gateway with an E1 on the local sites and the gateway uses H.323 to the CUCM. There is one DID to...

yuexp0929 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Cisco RTMT for Windows 10

I have tried downloading and install RTMT from CUCM, but it will not install onto my computer. There is no error's or anything, the progress bar for unpacking hits 100% and then nothing else happens. Is there an updated version of this tool somewhere...

BoBo1 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes