IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can any one explain the call flow/process which happen in CUCM when a IP phone try to communicate with local extension and to outside(external) 10 digit number (local/LD). Also how the call process for inbound calls (external). Like phone->CSS->Route...

Dear Team ,I want to add gateway in call manager . But  "show ccm-manager " not showing the MGCP Domain Name ? Please see the configuration  version 15.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-enc...

Resolved! MOH doesnt work

Dears,I am trying to configure the MOH for HO internal users and it give me 3 beeps only, the audio file is perfect as it is tested with another cucm, also the Cisco default sampleaudio source works perfect within the HO,the codec used within HO is G...

voice service voip allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-connections h323 to sip allow-connections sip to h323 allow-connections sip to sip no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily fax protocol t38 version 0 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallb...

Acid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone i have a 7970 ip phone .i  registered that phone with cucm .but i cannot registered with cucme .i accidently reboot the phone now it cannot upload the firmware.its not even getting an ip address i config DHCP on router and also given o...

Guys, I am new to CER solution and the questions bellow will sound probably odd We are in a location where the E911 service is not currently available.Our Customer wants to use the CER to give location détails of the caller who dial 911. We know that...

PC PC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes