IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have on-prem CUCM and still using PRI.  We have Cisco Jabber installed on laptops that must be connected to VPN to register to CM so users can make and receive calls.  We would also like for Jabber to register to CM even when not connected to VPN....

I have a VGW with T-1 integration to PBX and SIP-to-CUCM. We are moving some phones off of the PBX and onto the CUCM network. All extensions are 2XXXX, and I have a dial-peer 2XXXX which sends calls over the T-1s to the PBX. For phones moving over to...

Hi guys, We have two sites with a 2951 GW with ISDN PRI and a 2921 GW (CUBE) with a SIP Trunk. We have a requirement where we have been asked to show a calling name for known numbers like the employees mobile numbers. I used the Number-to-Name TCL sc...

Hello I found this script modify_calling_name.tcl and thought I could use it to have all outbound calls from my customer default to the company name. It seems to work just fine. Only thing I couldn’t figure out was how to get rid of the Quotes. It ap...

Resolved! One way audio

Hi All, I am getting a one way audio issue.  I know this is typically a routing issue or a firewall issue but my network team has told me this is not the case.  I would just like to see if there are any tools I can use to help prove that it is or is ...

I have a unique situation and I need a unique solution. We have a phone (Model 8841) set up to barge into another phone (Model 7841) so calls can be monitored. These calls are sensitive in nature and now the people monitoring the phone (using the 884...

scctech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes