IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Helo Cisco Support Community, I am unable to get the CME firmware for for ATA-190.Firmware currently running on ATA-190 is 1.1.0(006) and I need ATA190 1.1.2(004) .I am unable to find this version of firmware specific for CME version10.5 on software....

farazs123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm extremely new to the Cisco UBE world and have a question on how-to accomplish the following: 1) We have an active CUBE and a standby CUBE running HSRP2) Active has 3 PRI links connected to it and when it fails over to the Standby we have to manua...

I've been combing through a lot of old posts on here trying to find a solution.  I keep finding topics that are a couple of years old or older but no real solutions.  I have a Savin (Ricoh) C9130 MFC printer that we use for it's fax function.  I have...

We have some ATA187 configured in CUCM8.5.1, they are connected in ports that have configured PoE and DHCP via Voice VLAN, ATA187 needs a Power AC for turn on.We have some problems with this ATA because they get disconnected and appear in Unknown sta...

reserva01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Looking for some IP phone firmware upgrade documentation; I've found some solutions online, but would like a step by step. I don't want to get burned with a "gotcha" because what I've found may not include all the steps. Finally migrating of...

Hello,  I need an urgent help, I have a client that wants to renew their UC licenses to the latest version available.I have attached the licenses.Please kindly advice on how to go about the upgrade/renewal.Prompt responses will be highly appreciated....