IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All,  Centralized CM and UCCX.  Remote site has SRST.  All DNs work fine in SRST mode except for the UCCX numbers.  Since WAN connectivity is lost these calls are failing.  I am not having any luck with the alias cm-fallback command.  I am pretty sur...

Is there a way to see the IP address of a called phone from a calling Cisco phone screen?  I seem to remember that used to be under Settings>Status>Call Statistics, but it does not seem to be there and I don't know now if I'm remembering this correct...

I have a problem. please help me. When A called to B(cisco phone),  then i can see the original caller id of A.Next B transfer call from A to C(mobile or non cisco phone), then C showed only B's phone number.(When, B transfer to another internal cisc...

Dears,I am running CUCM 9.1.(2)I want to enable " Headset Hookswitch Control Enabled" in 7941G-GE IP Phone, i have installed latest device package for  CUCM 9.1.2 cmterm-devicepack9.1.2 but still i don't get the option in Device>phone>Phone configura...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes