IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I’m having an issue with call legs. I have a CUCM with a Cisco Gateway (Version 15.0(1r)M16). Scenario: CUCM -> CIscoGW (Like CUBE) -> ITSP After some time I begin to see SIP call legs like these ones, and I can’t find a way to clear them. The on...

alexbl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a cisco router 2951 with 1 PVDM32, and I have 2 E1 each E1 connected to a different phone number, I have a question about dividing the 32-time slot between 2 E1.  the current configuration :controller E1 0/1/1pri-group timeslots 1-16des...

I currently have a Line button, with FeatureID 20, and a ServicesURI with a 401.How I do to supply username and password to this? I tried with setting the authName and authPassword, but didn't work. Tried to set the username/password of the service t...

Resolved! CUCM services down

Hello everyone, Recently on my Subscriber services CallManager and CTI moved to status "Not Running". Please tell me what logs need to be collected in order to understand what happened. Perhaps someone will share advice on how to quickly figure out t...