IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,we are uploading the trusted certificate in CUCM Page to avoid the security error while accessing the  web page. We successfully uploaded the root and intermediate certificate as "tomcat-trust".While uploading the signed certificate ( as tomca...

Hi,  might be a stupid question. but if I configure a fxs port to work with fax, do I still need an ATA to connect my fax to?  I have an ISDN30 coming to the router and recently I have asked BT to add a new number to that so I can use it as a fax num...

aaa5678 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a scenario like this. Phone 1 (ext 2111) ---CME1----fiber cable/LAN----CME2-----Phone 2 (ext 3111).CME1 at HQ and CME2 is at the branch. Both CMEs are 9.1.Phone 1 and Phone 2 are being used by the CEO. Now he wants when people call him, at 21...

Resolved! Dial Peer Issue

Dear All, I am having a problem with outgoing dial peers and "permissions" who can call what. Here is the constellation Cisco Call Manager 10.5Cisco 2911 Router with FXO ports The following is connected to the FXO ports:2x Shoreline ( port 0/0/0 and ...

I have created a sip connection to service provider. System confirms that SIP is active via display ofSIP Service is up messageI then issue command debug ccsip messages to below outputMar  2 01:25:36.985: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Sen...