IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone got this to work in an 8.6 environment?  It seems to work sometimes and then it stops.  The only way I can get it to start working again is by rebooting the router.  The client is running 8.6 with the 2900 series routers (latest IOS 15.2.T...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to upgrade our PLM using CiscoPrimeLM_64bitLnx_10.5.1.11901-1.sgn IOS.I tried via TFTP and Share Virtual vSphere but everytime I had a machine reset to the starting point with no license installed. What would be the procedure ...

I have some problem for the deployment of an E1 line . I 'll explain .I have a CME : CISCO2921 / K9 C2900 Software ( C2900 - UNIVERSALK9 -M) , Version 15.4 (3) M1with:a VWIC3-2MFT -T1 / E1 card - 2 -Port RJ- 48 and VIC2-4FXOI configured a GSM gateway...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes