IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem. please help me. When A called to B(cisco phone),  then i can see the original caller id of A.Next B transfer call from A to C(mobile or non cisco phone), then C showed only B's phone number.(When, B transfer to another internal cisc...

Dears,I am running CUCM 9.1.(2)I want to enable " Headset Hookswitch Control Enabled" in 7941G-GE IP Phone, i have installed latest device package for  CUCM 9.1.2 cmterm-devicepack9.1.2 but still i don't get the option in Device>phone>Phone configura...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just upgraded our CUCM 9.1 to 10.5.1.11900-13.  Now that we've done so, we are no longer able to BAT in updates to LDAP-synchronized users.  We're using the template we've always used, in fact we also tried creating a new one using the "bat.x...

refram by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,A user has changed the user id and in LDAP and call manager the new user ID  is reflected without any error with same extension but the in unity connection its showing always an error  "This user cannot be found in the LDAP Directory".I tried ...

Hello, i have CUBE configuration and it is connected with ITSP.now ITSP wants to send g729r8 codec when call goes from CUCM. see CUBE configuration:=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2015.05.27 01:27:31 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=Building configuration......

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes