IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I hope everything goes fine.We have a issues with on cube, the thing is that this cube do not send the invite message to an SBC, but the strange thing is that this same cube can send invites to another CUCM and the call can complete without p...

Hello.We are attempting to get our 7821 phones to authenticate with a Windows 2012 NPS radius server using EAP-TLS. CUCM (v9.1) is running in mixed mode, our test phone has a LSC certificate.   Unfortunately nothing we seem to try is working.   We ha...

Hello,We are having ISM-SRE-300K (CUE Module). Now, whenever the router gets reboot. (due to power interruption or etc). we have to boot the ISM module manually. Bootloader > diskWhat is the solution. so that the ISM module boots automatically once t...

Resolved! CUCM LAB

Hi, I am tying to setup up a CUCM 8.6 lab using VMware and Gns3. For where i can get gn3 c3700 ios with voip functionalities?I have a 3700 ios but it not supporting voip and also not showing voip modules to add. Please help me. Thanks,Mohit 

is this: we have a VOIP architechture with CUCM 8.5 with 100 telephones that operate their model is: 7942,7962,7975.We have 135 additional posts that we want to integrate our solution. These phones have the modelDX650-K9 (5)7821-K9 (50)7906G (50)797...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, In my organisation, we use Cisco IP Phone 7945, 7975,7962,9971 models. Intermittently few of the IP Phone irrespective to the model their call logs ( Missed calls, Receive calls , Place calls, Cooperated Directory  ) gets disappear or becomes ...