IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! e164-pattern-map

Hello everyone,   Now that 15.2 is in an 'M' state I took a look at the release notes and the new e164-pattern-map feature caught my eye. Ostensibly, you can use a single dial-peer in CUBE to match a whole list of potential destination-patterns by po...

Resolved! hunt group queue?

Is it possible to see if any callers have been queued when calling into a hunt group? Call taker is asking if he is able to see the queue so he'll know if he needs to finish up to take another call. Call manager 9.1.2.12901-3Phone 9971 Thanks in adva...

Hello,I'm planning to upgrade CUCM version 8.6 to 10.5 as technology refresh in new UCS box. Could someone please clarify me below questions 1) In the new UCS box , should I deploy 10.5 OVA template first  and install CUCM 8.6, restore the backup fro...

Dear Colleagues,We have CUCM 10.5 and IMP 10.5.1. we are using Jabber windows version 10.5 also.We have chat issue, when we open the chat menu it shows error message "message can't be delivered"I have noticed that users can't see each other online. I...

HiStrange issue which when I make call to all No. DTMF working fine just One No. when I dial DTMF not work like press 1 for sales, 2 for englishI tried to know what issue but I could not,  and all No. take same Dial-peer for IN\OUT@anyone can help me...

Dear All, We have a UC540W-BRI-K9 with image uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA3a.When we terminate the internet connecction on UC540, the internet upload speed is very slow.Whereas when we replaced UC540 with a router and connected a laptop and teste...

Sebast123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I've problem during IAD2430 configuration. I configured device with his internal numbers, but when I try to transfer call from one FXS port to another in the same device, call is disconecting. For example: I call from 503 to 524, call is in pro...