IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

champs i have a question, i need queuing feature for example one of my customer is like a fast food chain,  they are using cme, is it possible that if a reception phone is busy call will go in queue and music will play like please hold i was thinking...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I hope everything goes fine.We have a issues with on cube, the thing is that this cube do not send the invite message to an SBC, but the strange thing is that this same cube can send invites to another CUCM and the call can complete without p...

Hello.We are attempting to get our 7821 phones to authenticate with a Windows 2012 NPS radius server using EAP-TLS. CUCM (v9.1) is running in mixed mode, our test phone has a LSC certificate.   Unfortunately nothing we seem to try is working.   We ha...