IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello , i am working with a secure ip phone enviroment that use CTL files and im looking to implement VPN phones for teleworker users , what is the best practice secure configuration i need to implement it . i have asa 5512x firewall and i have the c...

Hello,My eyes are crossed from reading so many docs on QOS.  I have a Cisco 2811 running CME, 10x1 connection to the Internet, SIP trunks to Callcentric running g729r8 and g711ulaw.  Phones are 7960's running SCCP.  Runs well except when someone is d...

ericw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While connecting Cisco 7800 Series Phone on the Brocade Switches, this particular model phone not getting the IP Address from the DHCP and i have tried to given static IP address as well but its not reachable. But when i connect the other all mode...

I have a customer who has many CME’s in the field and over the years have been using 79XX phones with SCCP. Now they are being pushed to 88XX phones using fastrack. I have been researching this and it looks to me lime 88XX phones are not fully suppor...

gene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes