IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,I have reviewed tons of Security related docs both on cisco.com & supportforums.cisco.com. However, all docs are not comprehensive enough to clear my confusion. I even posted a thread here to seek help (MIC LSC CTL confusion), however, confus...

Yan Tian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello mates, i have a SIP phone that's not registering on the CUCM 9, it's a basic SIP device and i have removed and re-added it back onto CUCM 9, checked the IP address and still not working, anything else i need to check? cheers mates

Hello, We have a CUC cluster.  We are noticing that our publisher DRF has components of Subscriber.  DRF local and master are running on Subscriber, but from what I know CUC 8.x backup are independant.When Publisher finishes backing up there is high ...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i have a 8.0.2 CUCM and i want to go to 8.6I was wondering if rebooting the server after the installion of "ciscocm.refresh_upgrade_v1.0.cop.sgn"  can compromise the update because i did install it a week ago and meanwhile the servers had an ...

edumas001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  Hope all are doing well... I need help from you configuring below details in Cisco Gateway  already i have CUCM in my HO i just want connect my branch through SRST 1)Standard configuration of Voice gateways using SIP as the signaling proto...