cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CallManger faild

In our network we have CME and CUCM, if the call is received by CME from CUBE the phone ring, but if the call by CUCM from CUBE, nothing happens. Please help us to troubleshoot the CUCM. Thanks in advance

Resolved! Cisco 9951

Hello,I have cisco  9951.when i enable video capabilities in the CUCM the strange phenomenos oocur :1.The phone takes time dial sometime can't dial at all.Other phones in the same type without video capabilities works fine. any idea? 

Resolved! fxo line

hello I have 300 FXO line and i have cisco ISR 4000 Router which has just 4 E1 intreface is there any solution i can convert from FXO to E1 so my router can handle this line if there is not converter is there any voice gateway in cisco can handle thi...

MOH through PSTN access

Hello,I need some help about MOH.I have a callManager v9 and a remote site with a H323 GW (version 152-4.M5). The WAN link is very poor and I need to put the moh on the Gateway.Between 2 ip Phone (7942), the moh is correctly provided by the Gateway, ...

Kevin SAS by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber deskphone control

we have a few users that have more then one phone associated with them. Those phones are all the same model. In jabber you can select which phone to control however all jabber list to you is the model. is there a way instead of having the model liste...