IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I use JTAPI library to receive CallEvents in my application. Everithing works fine, but when one CUCM user calls another, I receive events only from caller number, not from called number.But when CUCM user receives call from outside (PSTN, for ...

Hello,We have DID range with a SIP Provider, the problem is the provider sending the Invite for all DID's with same main number 318527888 Cisco CUBE match on invite portion (INVITE sip:318527888@46.80.200.249:5060 SIP/2.0), the question is how I can ...

baziz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, One of our customers has an MGCP GW (2951) with VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 which is throwing errors like crazy -2951#sh controllers t1T1 0/0/0 is up.  Applique type is Channelized T1  Cablelength is short 110  No alarms detected.  alarm-trigger is not ...

Dear Experts; We have one requirment from customer. They have 4 branches with Siemens Hipath 3350 and 3550  PBX and they want to integrate with cisco CUCM 10.x. The Head Quater with complete CUCM as IPT and branches with with Hipath 3350 and 3550  PB...

Hi Guys, My Customer have the CUCM 8.6.2 and is receiving the follow message: "System is operating on invalid licenses, Call Manager service will go down after the grace period of 30 days expires. Please obtain valid license files and upload". Until ...