IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

having issues at a site all of a sudden all the calls are the audio is fading in and out. this is on every call they get weather it is site to site or through the local POTS lines. if i call them on my phone(8961) on there phone(8841) they can hear m...

Resolved! CUCM 'End Users'

I cannot find anything that gives a short overview of what 'End Users' accomplishes in CUCM (8.5)  I have seen a couple of things-1. Give phone users 'permissions' to do certain things with the phones (like custom Speed dial etc)2. Easy way to import...

I have CUCM (9.1.2) and Sip phone 9971.When user hangup phone, and try to dial phone number to PSTN, he waiting about 15 seconds before sip phone make a call. I would to make this time about 1 or 2 seconds. If he call to Polycom server, he does not w...

I got a Problem only with 9971 Phones all other Phones are working fine.There are two Callflow where we got no ringback tone.1) 9971 - CUCM -  ICT - CUCM - MGCP - Gateway - Mobilephone2) 9971 - CUCM -  ICT - CUCM - MGCP - Gateway - PSTN- Phone  CFW t...

g-werner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes