IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a customer that wishes to upgrade his 8.6 cucm/cuc cluster to 10.x. I have seen that its possible to perform a jump upgrade from 8.6 to 10.x. However what's the best practice here? I saw some comments on performing the below:1. Perform...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have just implemented a solution of unified communications for a companythis client would like to have a server contains details of calls (called calling duration )My question : how can generate CDR on CUCM and export them on external serverand a...

Hi All, We currently have the below call flow configured in our IPTEL environment.Phone(SCCP) -> CUCM -> SIP Trunk -> Gateway(ISDN) -> ISDN ProviderWhen we attempt call forwarding on an internal extension to both personal mobile and business mobile t...

I have a CME running 7.1 code. I have been asked to configure restrictions on a phone so that it can only dial a predefined set of numbers which could include some local numbers, some national and some even international numbers and block the rest of...