IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco UC560 and it has SIP and PSTN failover. We now just want PSTN as we canceled the SIP service. I have disabled the SIP service and created a PSTN trunk group, assigned the outgoing call handling to be PSTN only but when I make a call I...

Resolved! CCM Upgrading

HiI have CCM version 4.0 two Rack server [PUB- SUB], and need to upgrade to last version 10.5 I think so, with One device business edition 6000, Any recommendations or considerations that should i take before upgrading?Thanks

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer have recently receive some new 7821 phones. He have unpack them and he have connect them on his CUCM 10.5.1.10000-7.He have configure a number to make some test calls. When we configure a CSS with internal calls rights, we can call oth...

Hi, I am using Quick User/Phone Add and this works fine except that  "Line Label" and "Display (Caller ID)" are not filled in.I have used for these fields #FirstName# #LastName#, and this is what I see on the phone! The tokens are not filled in from ...

Hi experts, Would you help me with describing the1. Differences among SIP, SCCP & RTP2. device pool3. 'user profile' vs 'phone configuration'4. CSS5. Partitionin cucm with description....? ThanksNizam.Omar 

Hii, I have cucm10.5 and 2X 2921 routers and I want to now which is the best way to make a SIP Trunk with my providers in order to not use E1 lines anymore. It's more easy to make the SIP from Cucm/providers or directly from router/providers ??? Any ...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP TRUNK PROBLEM

Hİ there guys;I am  having a problem in establishing a connection betwwen CM and ALCATEL. as you can see throuhg the logs attached when I call a number which is in Alcatel from CM i.e 4080 the first invite message is 4@10.28.132.111 but as a matter o...