IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have added "Tonggle Do not disturb" softkey in "on hook" state of the device softkey template.But when i applied the template to a 7942 ip phone, the DND softkey is not coming up on the device. Please help me to fix it. Thanks,Mohit Taneja

Hi All,I have a question in relation to EMCC which I cannot find a definitive answer on, I  have a number of clusters connected together with EMCC and when a user roams to a non-home cluster and logs in, the local logged in user on their office desk ...

HiI have new router 2921, with IOS 15.2(4)M, CME 9.1, phones 7821 and 7941 but no phones can register, plz need your help?when i try #debug tftp event, show to me "Looking for.." repeated#dir flash:Directory of flash0:/    1  -rw-    99137584   Jul  ...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am trying to configure user busy/ no answer prompt with Cisco unity cxn call handlers.The idea is to send all calls to an extension, which are not answered, to a unity call handler (Eg 4020). The call handler will play an announcemen...