IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

*Feb  9 05:43:47.780 UTC: ISDN Se0/2/0:15 Q931: TX -> SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x0087        Bearer Capability i = 0x8890                Standard = CCITT                Transfer Capability = Unrestricted Digital                Transfer Mode = Circuit ...

Hello , Lately we experience delay problems .For example when I hang up the phone it take the phone a few seconds until the call actually disconnect  or when I answer calls I hear ringback for few seconds before the call actually connect . It happend...

Dear All, I have cisco voice router 2811. I need to install and configure AIM-CUE module for it.Please guide me what steps I should flow to bring CUE in up and running state and to be accessible through GUI.I will be very thankful for your support.Re...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a SIP trunk setup to MTS Allstream in Canada. Outbound calls will fail /w a fast busy unless an inbound call is made to a DID. After the first inbound call is made outbound calling will work for a while and then go back to fast busy. It seems...