IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.. currently i have been running into one issue. I have CCME to which my ephones are registered. But i dont know what happening beacuse this time phones are not getting registered. Every time i have to do "no create cnf-file" and "create cnf-fil...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , we have configured new PRI with MGCP protocol , incoming calls are working problem is with outgoing calls . we have checked all possiblities in called and calling type partition and css . attaching debug of mgcp packets and isdn q931 . pleas...

I am open to suggestions as to how to go about rerouting calls to a specific number via PSTN when the WAN links have failed.  The location has a local subscriber node and SIP configured PSTN gateways so there is no SRST.  Currently the CUCM cluster k...

rm760 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to get a 8861 phone to connect to a wireless access point? I have followed the instructions in the documentation but, the phone just says connecting at the top of the screen. When using a wired connection, the phone works just fine and reg...

jadkins01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes