IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am trying to present an engaged tone when other callers are ringing whilst i am on the phone. I am logging onto my device via the Device Configuration and selecting 'Call Reject' on the DND Option, but it does not seem to work. Is that right? Ho...

Dear All, There is a be6k in our testing lab, so we have tried to install the CUCM in be6k.However, the installation is failed as attached file. I am beginner in be6k and CUCM world, anyone has experience in this issue?  Best Regards,Benjamin 

I've got a peculiar issue. A client is reporting that their phone system is calling random people at all hours of the night. I ran a debug isdn q931, and sure enough, found where those numbers are being called. There is some strange output from the d...

Hi, We are facing cisco 9971 IP Phone dialing issue, phone working properly but in a sudden one phone is not dialing external numbers same configurations working on same model phones. We have reset it twice tested with other sites configurations, it ...

Hello guys, I'm trying to integrate CUCM with Ericsson PBX via H323 Gateway. The communication from IP Phone to PBX is fine.But communication from PBX to IP Phone is not working. When i pick up the call, there's no sound for both side, then the call ...

Aztec_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes