IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am presently working on an implementation for a customer and they would like to know how they can monitor incoming and outgoing calls for each extension? Is this possible for call manager or do i need to get another software. They are inter...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Unified CM call recording solution that provides the ability to record customer conversations for compliance purpose. T...

Hello everybody,Please check how I can fix the situation, thank you in advance.On a router I added the commands:ccm-manager config server 1.1.1.1ccm-manager configThe router pull from TFTP(CUCMv.8.) the config BUT only after reboot of the router.  So...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about receiving incoming calls, when Publisher is down.My provider gives me IP telephony with two SIP-trunks for outgoing call, and one SIP-trunk for incoming call (Routed to Publisher), therefore, when Publisher is down, we c...

Hi, I am new to unified call manager is there a document that gives a step to step solution in installing and configuring cisco call manager. How to register phones. Also I want a complete video or document in which you can see how to use call manage...

I have a Cisco 2911 router that needs to do T1 PRI with 32 voice DSPs.I think I need UC license and VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1=. I don't see any onboard DSP in "show inv" or "show diag" so is it correct I need to purchase a PVDM2-32? Should this be installed o...