IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

we migrating from ccm7 and cuc 7 to ccm10.5 and cuc 10.5.we have a gradual migration strategy. presently the cuc 7 is connected both to ccm 7 and ccm 10 and users are gradually being migrated to ccm10. (still on old cuc 7) . however the mwi seems to ...

Hi Dears,In a project I have SIP and E1 trunk.- When a user dials any call center or 800 or 9200 service numbers. After listening the greetings it is asked like to press 1 and 2 for the language selection or any other option. This ivr dialed digit ha...

Hii, I want to make a connection with Avaya and I have a E1 available but I don't now exactly the proper steps. I need this because I have 24  Avaya Phones and I want to send the name to Call manager and viceversa. In this moment when I place a call ...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CM Clustering

Scenario: distributed architecture with CM clusters at main site A and two remote sites B & C.Question: if CM cluster at remote site C goes down, can the phones at site C register themselves to CM cluster at site B?

Dear All, We are planning for a BE6k solution with 8900 and 7800 series phones and 8831 conference phones. 2901 Voice Gateway with additional 32 Channel additional PVDM3 with 12 analog PSTN lines.One of our requirement is to have more than 10 party a...

Sebast123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are experiencing a delay when the call is being transferred to mobile phones of the user from Unity Call Handler, approximately there is at least a minute delay when the call is connected to the mobile phone of the user, when user presses t...

Murali_DS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ad hoc and DSP

Hi, We have CUCM10.0 and Cisco 2911 with H.323 gateway. I have checked the dsp group on 2911, their are all up and available.Now the problem is the internal conference and external conference. When we using the conference button with internal extensi...

GUNGIT2012 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes