IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone;I do have an analog line that i want to affect to (04) four IP Phones, so that any one of these four ip phones users can use this same analog line, and when we call that analog line number, any one of these four ip phone users can answ...

Camélia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUP 9.1 AXL user

Dears,During post installtion i gave admin username and password for AXL user, now I want to change a AXL username in CUP, when i try to change through the Systems>CUCM Publisher It gives me the error "Error: [4092] Failed to verify if the CUCM and I...

Resolved! Clearing the BIOS

I have a number of MCS-7825-H3 servers I need to clear the bios on. They have a BIOS password set and although I know the password current password I need to clear it. I have been told the only way to clear the password is to clear the BIOS via the d...

jack.reed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I'm going to implement SRST for remote site on 2921 router.Need to help on separate PVDM3-32 installationSRST license installation (FL-CME-SRST-25)I hope configuration on router side should be -call-manager-fallbackip source-address X.X.X.X...

Hello Experts,Currently, I'm using T.37 OnRamp Faxing but wondering if there are other (better) solutions that Cisco provides that is simple enough to configure and wouldn't cost our non-profit organization an arm and a leg. We are currently using th...

Good evening, I have a department that needs the hunt group (A,B,C,D,E) to receive the calls from Top down. However the department has a receptionist that initiates the calling.  A calls come to reception, they transfer to applicable extension. (A,B,...

Unanswered Topics