IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Is there an easy way in CUCM9+ to figure out how many of each device type are configured on the callmanager? Up to version 8 you could see this information in the License Calculator, but that has dissappeared with the new license model. I sim...

Hi I have been trying to upgrade two voice gateways and have been banging my head against the wall as they do not seem to Work properly afterwards. I am trying to go from 15.0(1)M4 to 15.3(3).M1 - request from our lync guys, due to Microsoft recommen...

MadsL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Techies,One of our office phone CP-7941G has been faulty. We have an EX-Stock Phone Cisco SPA502G but it is not working when we are connecting it to our network. We have a Cisco Call Manager 4.2 installed on the MCS7816 Server.Can anyone tell th...

Hello.. currently i have been running into one issue. I have CCME to which my ephones are registered. But i dont know what happening beacuse this time phones are not getting registered. Every time i have to do "no create cnf-file" and "create cnf-fil...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , we have configured new PRI with MGCP protocol , incoming calls are working problem is with outgoing calls . we have checked all possiblities in called and calling type partition and css . attaching debug of mgcp packets and isdn q931 . pleas...