IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Customer is running MCS with cucm 7.x. We have ordered BE6000 accordingly. There are some points- License from old cucm will not be used. Totally new licenses are ordered.- On two UCS servers VMs will be deployed as 10.X- My aim is to shift all u...

Hello,I trying to find a way to generate a report that includes MAC address/Device name and IP address of the device.  The reports generated through BAT do not include IP address.So far the only way I have been able to get IP address is from the devi...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! B-ACD

Dear All , i have Cisco router 2811 act as Voice Gateway  and SRST with B-ACD in SRST case ,the issue is when i call the AA pilot number i the B-ACD open the Call but i don't hear any thing . i am using B-ACD 2.1.2.2  and the router frimware is 12.4(...

Hi all, I've read loads of posts about this but none that actually give me a solution. I'd really appreciate some expert advice! I have a cisco 7940 phone, I need to flash firmware to sip. The phone came with a strange firmware that renders all the ...

Resolved! CCM Group

Hello Everyone,I am in weird situation.I have two CM Groups (GM_CM1 and CM_GM2). Each groupe has 2 Subs as follow:GM_CM1 = Sub_1 and Sub_2GM_CM2 = Sub_2 and Sub_1When the phone is registered with Sub_1 (GM_CM1) through the appropriate device pool eve...

Hello all,there is something I misunderstand regaring Enhanced Locations CAC.We are told to give some weights to our WAN links that reflect the topology. Ok.Is Enhanced CAC is aware of any topology change ?Let's say we have :A -> 20-> B -> 20 -> C.  ...

vrz rrr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes