IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am on CUCM version 9.1.2 ,whenever i add the subscriber /upgrade the subscriber to Cluster  ,all the registered devices drops .Not sure why ,In Cisco Documentation ,it never stated this bug in 9.1.2 service release notes.However , In 9.1.1 mentione...

Hello all,I've been stuck troubleshooting a 488 Not Acceptable Media on my CUBE. The call goes from my CUCM to the Cube which is expecting to be in G.711 but its coming in as G.729. The carrier i'm sending out to is expecting a PCMU which is G.711 mu...

hi guys  i need assistance here asap!!!!i configure sip trunk (cucm ver 8.6) to coral pbxi register vg224 to my cucm manager (sccp protocol) and connect to him analog modem fro test....on the coral pbx i also connect analog modem and made a connectio...

Hi All, I am presently working on an implementation for a customer and they would like to know how they can monitor incoming and outgoing calls for each extension? Is this possible for call manager or do i need to get another software. They are inter...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Unified CM call recording solution that provides the ability to record customer conversations for compliance purpose. T...

Hello everybody,Please check how I can fix the situation, thank you in advance.On a router I added the commands:ccm-manager config server 1.1.1.1ccm-manager configThe router pull from TFTP(CUCMv.8.) the config BUT only after reboot of the router.  So...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes