IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Unable to call pstn numbersUser is assigned with an extension 55555he is able to call pstn when called from deskphone.he is able to call pstn when called from windows IP communicator.but when he calls from jabber MAC it dosn't go through.we are using...

We are currently running CUCM 8.6 and we are trying to integrate 7841 phones in to our system.I have installed devicepack8.6.2.26154-1 and 78xx-10-2-1-12SR1-4.I added the phone and it is able to register, how ever it keeps un-registering and register...

woffordcm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In CME  the user extension range starts from 001 to 099 When user press 0 it should go to operator number 088The users have to dial certain range through a voip dial-peer to avaya of destination-pattern 0....$ Can anyone  please help me to design the...

Hii, I update to cucm105 from cucm8.6 and I want to make some change on web access but I don't now exactly where can I find in Enterprise parameters or Service to remove or add option to user Web page. In cucm8.6 was easy because I have Corporate/Per...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes