IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Phone features

Dear Member,I need your input in configuring this features in my environment.The environment has cucm configured all ip phones are working fine. But the following is required:1. MD want to be able to call secretary without dialing her number, he want...

adecisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a voice gateway connected to PSTN via 3 BRI interfaces we are 12 users sometimes one of us can't make external calls : the number is dialed but the call not established and a busy toneMy question: the link with BRI interface normally allows ...

Hi all, I will be migrating from MGCP PRI over to SIP in the coming month and was trying to find out if I can use my 3945 to do both the CUBE and the PRI gateway functions at the same time while I'm doing the migration. I can always revert to an old ...

Good afternoon.  We are trying to implement a hunt group for our main switchboard.  The scenario would be all calls to the home office come into a hunt pilot and then hunt, top down, to the main switchboard extension and then to a choice of 3 other d...

Troubleshooting SIP in Cisco Unified communications deployments with Cisco VIP Ayodeji OkanlawonThis is a Q&A Ask the Expert Session continuation from the Live WebcastAsk your questions on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and how it is redefining ou...

I have an India CUCM Cluster that needs to have restrictions on ad hoc conference calls that are being made between three participants (1-India PSTN caller, 2-Internal India Cluster phone and 3-Internal North American Cluster). India law doesn't perm...

Hi Everyone             I have a question about pickup and group pickup. Can I pickup someone who didn't in my group with their extension let me tell you an example.             I have Ext. 100 , Ext. 101 in Call Pickup group A  - Number Pickup group...

Longtime lurker, First time poster. I hope to contribute alot of my other knowledge here in other areas. I am very technical, Worked with a lot of Data stuff. LAN/WAN etc Cisco ASA but never set up a phone system. More of a personal challenge which m...

Hello,I have been handed a project which has one high density BE6000 UCS server and a separate UCS C220 M3 server. The latter server was included to host a MediaSense call recording system but this will only use 2 of the available 8 vCPUs on the UCS ...

Hi folksI have a question about the new licensing from Cisco in version 9.x and 10.x of the CUCM servers.If we add 10CUWL Pro License in the PLM, at what  moment the CUCM will use one or more license? I mean, how it will be counted?If I configure man...