IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have strange problem;Phone A and B is on the phonePhone C and D is on the phone as well, when C and D starting to talk all active calls (A,B,C and D) they can hear each other. I checked the directory numbers they all have unique DNs

Anyone have any luck configuring traditional phone services on this device?  I am able to push my corporate directory but not able to modify the Directory menu below Contacts.  I also can't seem to find the traditional phone services menu where I wou...

Hi,We are in the process of deploying Cisco DX-650 phones. During the testing , I was able to configure the extension mobility on the phone. In the previous phones 7945, 7965, 9971 etc, once a  user logins using extension mobility, the username remai...

g.james by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allWe have a replication problem between PUB ans SUB call manager servers where some IP Phone are registered on the SUB and other IP Phone are registered on the PUBwhen reviewing database reporting on the SUB we get the attached pic up to date 24-...