IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have CUEAC 8.6 (physical server) and we'd like upgrade to 9.1 (virtual machine).I have checked the upgrade process (http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/CUACEE_91110WAG.pdf) but the process describe the upgrade on t...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a location where there is requirement of 6 digital phones and 3 analog phones. Currently in router they have a data T1.For digital phone I am planning to go with trunk line from service provider, connect to FXO card, configure plar con...

shyam2014 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I need to configure any Annex, for example 3301-named line "Pedro Perez" and to call another annex the receiver of the call in the display indicate the name "Helpdesk", hiding so the ID of the line (Annex 3301) and only the name of the line ap...

andinonet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Please i need your help, I have a cisco 2921 with FXO ports that i will replace with the E1 Card (VWIC2-2MFT T1E1) which i have more PSTN numbers. I dont know how to configure it. After intallling tha Card i will also need to redirect call fr...

Hi,In an error log under C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\logs\GlobalErrorLogger dir I am getting any of these errors:-------------------the asctual ip address was changed to: 000.00.0.0001/14/2015 13:33:56.612, SERVER ERROR: bad_url. URI: /CVP/Server?audium_...

Hi all:  I have a cisco  2960 and NEC IP phone. Situation is like this. When I configurated the IP phone to vlan 1 (the default vlan), the phone via IP PBX (NEC SV8300) can work, but when I configurated the IP phone to a vlan 2 or other vlan, the pho...

HeyI have a list of cisco spa508g phone that i need to configure auto provisioning.I have the mac addresses of each phone but  tftp is not an option so the config files will need to be transferred through HTTP.I have not been able to retrieve the .xm...

Hi I am unable to get group-pickup to work with 7941 SIP phones.Below is a configuration example of what I have.Please help?voice register pool-type  7841 no phoneload-support description 7841 reference-pooltype 7961!voice register global mode  cme s...