IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RTMT traces

Hi All, Need to know  how to pull the traces for phone reset or phone unregistered logs from RTMT, to  know what is the issue the IP phone is resetting or not registering.Please help me with the steps to pull from RTMT in trace file section rather th...

HiI am setting up a lab for my CCNA Voice with a 2950XL Switch running 12.0(5,2) and a 1700 running CME on 12.4-15.Everything works fine if I run the switch with no config, ie default settingsHowever as soon as I enter any Voice config the phones sto...

So I have made a packet tracer project where I have phones on different floors of a building with a separate router on each floor taking care of DHCP and giving the phones their phone numbers. I can make calls between phones on the same floor and sam...

jmcca1271 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes