IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Can any one please explain how the below Translation Pattern is happening exactly: 111[0-9][0-9][0-9].!5[47]XX*1.[1-46-8]XXX  (Pointing to VM)   111[0-9][0-9][0-9].*! (Pointing to VM)  It would be highly helpful if i get explanation with an e...

Hi All We are deploying CUE at customer site and we got new requirement of inserting Emergency message when any one reaches the CUE AA. This emergency message can change based on climate like heavy rain/Snow/Earthquakes etc.  How can we do this ad-ho...

Hi, In CUCM 10.x, we have option to make the cluster to secure mode by using command utils ctl set-cluster mixed-mode  in command line.So the cluster will change to secure mode. So what is the use of security token in the newer versions. So is securi...

abeebvm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Requesting assistance in trying to figure this out.  Our HQ is connected to multiple remote locations via MPLS.  We are also doing SIP trunking and other voice related traffic.  The traffic sourced from our side is all Ethernet until it reaches the l...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I jus deployed IP Phones 3905, but they are unable to create a conference of more than 3 participants. Every time we add the fourth, it drops the las one joined.I know these phones have like a million limitants, but i havent been lucky to find thi...

HiWe have a setup of 8 fxo lines and integration with Nortel PBX on the E1.There are around 300 users assigned 3 digit extensions that start with all digits i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6,8.The 7 series are assigned for the Cisco unity integration, while the 9 for...