IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need Ports to be opened on firewall side for Cisco CWMS (Cisco Webex Server 2.0)We are deploying the Cisco CWMS I would like to know the ports which are essential for external and internal communication also on firewall levelplease help if any guie i...

I can't seem to find this issue, intermittently some phones when the phone call is answered do not get their soft keys.  Hold, end call ect does not show up, as if they are not on a call.  Also, some users when trying to transfer, can press the trans...

Hi. I have a customer that is using CUCM 8.6 integrated with Unity Connection 8.6 via SCCP. Also the PSTN Trunks were ISDN/PRIs circuits. Callers dial the main customer DID get connected to CUC for AA services and from there to a final destination. O...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have not purchased security token for secure voip,communication , I want to implement secure voip by self signed certificate within the corporate, is it possible ??Any body can help me with configuration example or an action plan how to imple...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning! I've looked into this myself and there doesn't seem to be any way around it but I wanted to pose this to the community to see if I'm wrong.The scenario is that I have a client who is using a B-ACD on CME for inbound calls into their org...