IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we wanted to install our official SSL certificates for the Callmanager, presence and Unity Connection.I had to regenerate the web-security from the console following the instructions.All values are in the correct order:orgunit orgname locality sta...

Hello Folks,I am testing SRST and here's the two questions I have for you:When Phones fallback to SRST, there's a virtual dial-peer for each registered phone as shown below.  Our area code is 514 followed by 7 more digits for local dialing.First ques...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a 7841 set up as lobby phone. Now we want to allow visitors to search corporate director for extensions only. I can create another directory server to contain just the extensions. But i am not quite sure if we can specify different URL fo...

Hi all.We have CUCM 8.6 cluster and when I was investigating one issue, I faced a weird thing:MTP ResourceAvailable for one subscriber is greater than ResourceTotal. How is it possible?One more thing, the counter MTP RequestsThrottled for this CUCM i...

Denis by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes