cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Adding New site

As per a customer request he want to add a new Site to the existing cluster replacing the existing avaya Pbx will be having new did what all changes we have to make in call manager and new gateway customer is having all the proper license with him. 1...

CUCM 8.6 configuration

Dears,I wanna configure the below features, but i am not sure how it can be configured, I have checked the featuer guide but i didnt found:Night servicecall blockingcall security ---- when 2 users they speak to each other their conversation should no...

Voice Mail time restriction

How can I change the settings for vm ? For example after 5PM all calls between extensions goes directly to the voice mail. Is that possible to create a profile for speciific extension like vm goes after 6PM and rest after 5PM.  Please advice. Thank ...

jguremka1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I receive one incoming calls via AA B-ACD, the caller doesn't hear me, but I listen to him.

Hi I am LuisI have a Cisco Call Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express configured, I am using AA B-ACD, I can do outgoing calls without problems, the other side can to hear me fine, and I can do it too, but when I receive one incoming calls via AA ...

Who can help me at converter from format audio.wav and audio.au to IVR voice Prompt for Unity Express

HelloWho can help me at converter a format from audio.wav to IVR voice Prompt for Cisco Unity Express. So when I try to upload a audio.wav of 1.65 mb at the Unity Express, I got the message like this "audio file too large, maximun size is 1 mb". I w...

LUIS TUSEN by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes